If you’ve never been to Miami, then there are a few travel things to know. Apart from the Miami heat that can be too hot to handle for some tourists, traveling there for a vacation should be on everyone’s bucket list. So without wasting too much of your time, here are a few travel tips and information to know before traveling to Miami.
1. Amazing Hotel OptionsIt’s safe to say that Miami is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the US. And for that reason, the city has some pretty impressive hotels for you to stay in. From the Iconic Mandarin Oriental to the spectacular Viceroy and of course, the legendary Ritz, your options for accommodations are many. One thing to take into account is that these are all 5-star hotels. So naturally, a 7-day vacation can cost you a small fortune.
2. Save On Public Transport and AttractionsThe lure of Miami isn’t only the golden beaches and parties. Miami has plenty of attractions to keep you busy during the day and night. One that we recommend is the Seaquarium. The spectacular complex displays seawater life to its fullest. From fishes to octopuses, and even a Great White, the Seaquarium is a must-visit. But before you set your sights on it, make sure to purchase a Go Miami Card. This card offers discounts on many attractions and makes public transport much cheaper. It’s a must-have for travelers as you can also custom choose which attractions to save on.
3. Dress To PartyThe Miami nightlife is like no other. Clubs open at 1 am and parties last until the morning. The amount of options for clubbing is out of this world. You’ll meet all kinds of people, party with strangers, and forge new friendships. The people of Miami are very friendly and like to party with travelers. Just be careful not to meet Rick Scott’s consultant who happened to flash his ice penis that one time.
4. See the World-Known Miami BeachWhen you think of Miami, what’s the first thing that comes to mind? Is it Miami Boulevard, South Beach, or Little Havana? While all three attractions are visited by millions of tourists, no attraction is more iconic than Miami Beach. The huge stretch of sand that lasts until the eye can see is a must-visit for every traveler. South Beach is the only other attraction that rivals Miami Beach. But the reason why Miami Beach takes the cake is that it’s the poster boy for the city. But if huge crowds aren’t your thing, tons of other beaches are just as great. One we’d like to point out is Virginia Key. The beach doesn’t have the crowds of Miami Beach and is less expensive.
5. Parking Is PriceyParking in Miami can be a nightmare. To find a parking space is one thing, but paying for it is completely another. Miami is very crowded at times. Traffic can be difficult to navigate through, especially in some parts of the city. So that’s why it’s generally unadvised to rent a car when traveling to Miami. Instead, pay for an Uber or use public transport.
Playing online slots can be fun. Of course, it is like that if you win, not lose money. However, we all know about the unwritten rule that the house always wins. Then, are there any chances of beating the odds when playing online slots? There are! We will reveal to you some tricks that can at least increase your odds to win.
How To Win Playing On Slots?You are a big fan of slots, but you are always surprised by one thing – everyone around you wins, and you don’t! Do other players know something you don’t? Possible. There are some tips and tricks that can improve your chances of winning. However, you should not take this as a guarantee of gain – because things can change, and the ground under your feet can slip. Still, there are some tricks that are already familiar to longtime slot players. We will try to guide you in some of these tricks.
1. Find the best slot machineDo you think this is not particularly important? That’s a mistake! First, you must know the main thing: There ain’t no two identical slot machines, but they are all different even when they seem the same to you. Not only do different slot games come with a different set of themes, sound effects, bonuses, etc. – but they also have a different RTP. RTP is actually the assumed return to players expressed as a percentage. This estimate is calculated in relation to the number of played spins. Each game provider and online casino should show the amount of RTP in a visible place before the start of the game – so that players know where to start the game. For example, if a particular slot machine has an RTP of 95% – this means that the player can expect $ 960 returns, for every $ 1,000 invested. Of course, it is clear that it is much better to play slot online games with an RTP of 95% than with 92% or lower – because every percentage is important when you play against casinos.
2. Take advantage of bonuses and promotionsEvery online casino on the market showers its users with many bonuses and promotions. That way, they are trying to gain an advantage in the market. You usually get these offers in the form of free spins, matched bonuses, slot online terbaru deposits, reload bonuses, or cashback bonuses. The advice is: You should always use them because with them you can always increase the amount of money in your account without much trouble as stated by pgslot.
3. VolatilityAnother tip is to pay attention to volatility. Volatility is also called variance – and it shows how often players can expect to win by playing a certain slot machine. Highly volatile slots are those that do not win often – but when they do, you can expect much more money in a win. With low volatility slots, players win way more often, but payouts are much lower.
4. Practice with demo versions of slot gamesBy playing the demo versions, the player can try out various slot game strategies – and see if some of them bring better results. What is negative about playing free slot games is the fact that you cannot win real money by playing the same. Our suggestion is that when you play free slot games, you try out the bonus rounds. You can also try other functions, so you can get a real impression of a certain slot machine. You shouldn’t start playing for real money right away – but always check the options of each slot in demo mode first. That way you increase your chances of winning at least a little bit.
If you’re struggling to pay off multiple debts, you’re probably looking to get a debt consolidation loan. It’s one of the best solutions for lowering the overall interest you owe, as well as getting rid of your debt issues promptly. Still, not everyone can qualify for such a loan. If you have a low credit score, you’ll need to put in some effort before applying for debt consolidation.
Look into your current credit scoreBefore you start searching for a potential lender, ensure you’ve checked and monitored your credit score. This will give you a better idea of what to look for once you’ve started contacting debt consolidation companies. It will allow you to know whether you’re eligible or not early on, which will simplify the entire process in a major way. Nowadays, you can check your scores online for free every week. It will only take you a couple of minutes, so don’t forget to do so!
Try improving your scoreIf you’re not in a rush to get your consolidation plan ready, you can try improving your score to increase your chances of getting better terms for your loan later on. Pay as much as you can financially handle at the moment and try paying all of your bills in time. While this can be insanely difficult to pull off in certain situations, doing it for a month or two can put you in a much better position with your lender.
Doing proper research is keyAccording to experts at Credit Associates LLC, comparing your options is essential when you’re looking to get a debt consolidation loan. Do not rush into making a decision, or you might end up regretting it later on. Proper research can save you thousands of dollars in the long run, so don’t skip on doing your homework.
Find a co-signerIf you know someone who has a better credit score and who’d be willing to help you with your debt issues, you can ask them to be your co-signer. This will allow you to get lower interest rates on your loan, saving you tons of money in the process. Don’t forget to warn them that they’ll have equal responsibility for the loan. If you end up missing some payments, their credit score will take a hit as well.
Check whether there are any errors in your credit score reportsWhile not incredibly common, sometimes there will be errors in your report. If you happen to notice anything resembling this while examining your most recent reports, you have the right to dispute the issue with any of the three official reporting agencies.
The bottom lineGetting a debt consolidation loan when you have bad credit can be difficult, but it’s not impossible. As long as you follow the steps mentioned above and choose your lenders carefully, you’ll quickly find an option that suits your needs and financial capabilities. Overall, we hope our article helped you find the right lender and we wish you the best of luck on your journey to becoming completely debt-free.
Today’s world cinema is proven to be exposed to all kinds of hyperproduction. Hyperproduction of films and TV shows, which often, with their enormous numbers, bring down the artistic quality and lose their meaning. That was not the case with Rosamund Pike. This Englishwoman, a classic beauty, similar to the blondes from Hitchcock’s films, restrained and rather cold-looking, immediately sealed her first appearance in the James Bond series with the award for best debutant. The actress, since her youth, went through a long series of TV movies and series in England, she got the chance to try herself as Bond’s girlfriend in Die Another Day. Not only was she up to the role and won the award, but there was a rumor that she was the only Bond girl to graduate from Oxford. She continued to play a number of new roles and for many of them she was nominated and awarded the biggest prizes. Her roles are so diverse and her oeuvre encompasses many film genres, so a weekend binge-watch would not be monotonous and boring at all.
1. Die another dayJames Bond and his business and private adventures are never boring, so it’s always fun to watch some fierce action, chasing around different parts of the world, spiced with witty remarks and dialogues.
2. Pride and prejudiceHere is Rosamund Pike in a completely opposite role. Romantic drama by Jane Austin, where Rosamund captivates in the role of Elizabeth Bennet, one of the sisters for marriage, whose mother is looking for potential grooms, and they knit and untie her strings, falling in love spontaneously and to their taste and desire. Humor, love sufferings, quarrels, different characters and temperaments of the five sisters will entertain you if you include this film on the binge-watch list.
3. HostilesAnother costumed drama by Rosamund Pike, but this time it is not England, but the American Wild West, and it is not a romantic comedy, but a bitter and tragic image of a time, people and their destinies. In 1892, a celebrated warrior, Captain Joseph Blocker was tasked with escorting and protecting the warlord Cheyenne, who was seriously ill with cancer, and his family from New Mexico to Montana, where he would join his tribe. Accompanied by several of his soldiers and comrades-in-arms, he embarks on this mission. Through various difficulties and troubles, struggling to overcome various obstacles, he meets along the way a young Rosalie Quaid, an unhappy woman, who lost her husband and three children in the onslaught of Comanche. Frozen in her pain and disbelief, she joins them and survives new torments, all brilliantly interpreted by the talented Rosamund Pike. According to the Scott Cooper Miami Beach, running times is 135min so you have two hours to enjoy this movie.
4. Gone GirlYou must not skip the legendary psycho thriller by David Finzer, Gone girl, where Rosamund played the role of a villain. A beautiful, intelligent, original woman writer, married to Ben Affleck, devises a serious, intricate and intriguing story about her disappearance. Everybody is looking for her. Police husband, parents, friends, is on TV shows, her city is covered with flyers with her face… Is the husband a killer, what was their relationship really like… you will find out all this in this exciting thriller, unknowingly stuffing popcorn in your mouth. Cold-blooded Amy Dunne, with the mind of a top psychopath, has concocted an incredible adventure. This is a film not to be forgotten, and Rosamund’s amazing role, too.
ConclusionMany of the films of this talented actress could be included in the bindge list, and it would take you at least three weekends. Her appearance, interpretations of various roles really deserve attention. She doesn’t seem to lack British eccentricity in reality either. With her statement that she ‘bury her awards in the garden` and can’t look at them on the shelves and live with them’, she left us to wonder if it’s true or just a joke.
Westerns have always been a staple piece of American cinema, but there is not a soul in the world that doesn’t see just how different westerns have become. Now, that is not necessarily a bad thing. Things evolve over time, so it’s only natural that a movie genre would change over the years. But, if someone were to ask you, what’s so different about the new westerns compared to the old ones, would you be able to give a good answer? If you couldn’t – don’t beat yourself up about it. Not many people could. On that note, we’ve decided to help. We’re going to take on a 100-year-old trip down memory lane, so you can see how and in which ways have westerns evolved. Let’s begin.
Notions Of Good And EvilFrom the earliest days of westerns, the main motif in all of the movies was the fight between good and evil. You had a lonesome, good looking, clean-shaven guy that carried himself with pride, and there was nothing in his life that he loved more than his horse and his revolver. You could call this guy the first American hero. He was tough but righteous; ladies loved him, but he couldn’t love them back, and if you had a moustache and were planning on fighting him – you’d get shot. The good guys always won, and there was a clear distinction between the good guy and the bad guy. And, in the end, our hero somehow always managed to ride off into the sunset. There was no straying off of that path as far as the moviemakers were concerned. Nowadays, we’re dealing more in the grey area. There are no good guys and bad guys in today’s westerns. Every character is the good, the bad and the ugly – all at the same time. You can perfectly see this in Tarantino’s Hateful Eight or Django, or even in Hostiles, the movie with Christian Bale as the main character. Scott J Cooper covered the topic of the internal fight between good and evil in the Hostiles, and as far as we’re concerned – it’s the same in every other modern-day western.
Cowboys vs IndiansFor a long period, westerns depicted Native Americans as the bad ones. The cowboys were the good guy, just trying to make the American dream happen. Nobody cared about the sacred land. All they wanted was a railroad across the continent because that was what America wanted. And, it was always an unfair fight. Native Americans would ride on in their magnificent stallions, carrying bows and arrows, only to be mowed down by the cowboys with rifles and revolvers. Nowadays, the theme of cowboys vs Indians is non-existent, mostly due to the fact that you can’t mask the outright genocide as a make-believe fight between good and evil. We all know that the good guys from the old days were nothing more than mindless bullies.
Final ThoughtsWhether these changes are good or bad, we can’t really say. The fact is, westerns aren’t as popular as they were before, but that’s hardly because they’ve changed. It is us that have changed and evolved past them.
Hostiles was one of those movies you think about long after you’ve seen it. One of the things that made it this way is the magnificent performance from the entire main cast, especially Christian Bale and his co-star Rosamund Pike. In one of the interviews, however, the aforementioned actress has given us a small sneak-peak behind the scenes. She said she and Bale barely spoke during the entire filming, and hardly know each other to this day. Here we’ll explain just how and why this came to be.
The actress said she felt uncomfortable in her own rolePike plays a tragic character in Hostiles, a suicidal widow who has witnessed her family get murdered by Comanche Indians. She said that „being in that space“ has affected her emotionally, especially since she’s a mother herself. It’s one of the reasons she kept a distance from her coworkers, specifically Bale, whom she described as „very intense“. Now, of course, this doesn’t mean the two actors had a dislike for each other, quite the contrary. They both got overly invested in their characters, which made it hard to create an of-screen relationship that reached beyond the professional bounds.
Christian Bale is famous for being a method actorBale is famous for fully transforming into the characters he plays. He’s a known method actor who takes his roles incredibly seriously. It’s what makes his every performance so powerful and believable. Perhaps it’s also one of the reasons he doesn’t come off as very approachable on set. Both he and Rosamund Pike are incredible professionals, so it’s not hard to see why they both „kept their distance“ during the shooting of Hostiles. If you haven’t seen the movie in question just yet, we wholeheartedly recommend you do so. Scoot Cooper Miami based director of the movie deems it as one of his best works so far.
The relationship between the two characters they’ve played worked better this wayPike also said she thinks there was simply no need for them to communicate much, as their on-screen chemistry worked well without the off-screen relationship. Again, the characters they played are extremely complex and well-written, so the actors seemingly both decided they’re better off focusing on their own work. The strategy seems to have paid off, as both of their performances are magnificently done. The way they interacted in the movie was perfect down to every single detail.
The two actors didn’t leave the set on bad termsEven though it’s not what you’d expect by reading the title, there’s no bad blood between Christian Bale and Rosamund Pike. They didn’t have any kind of „drama“ or fighting going on, it was simply hardcore professionalism on both sides. In fact, in one of her interviews, Pike also mentioned she’d love to work with Bale again „as every actress would“. So, yes, perhaps we’ll see these two perform together in one of Scott Cooper Miami‘s new titles again! Who knows?
It is not a secret that Florida’s governor Rick Scott is a big spender. And, how wouldn’t he be? By some estimations, Rick Scott is far wealthier than we might think. Some even consider him to be a billionaire, but that’s beside the point. We want to talk to you about today is why is Rick Scott spending so much money on political consultants when he’s been in politics for so long now. As a junior Senator and former governor of Florida, shouldn’t he be much better off saving money on that account and relying on his own expertise? Who knows. Nevertheless, here’s why he probably does it.
1. ExpertiseEven though Rick Scott is an experienced politician, he is a businessman first and foremost. He has proved that he can make tough business decisions and make loads of money from them, but as far as politics go – he still needs some help. This is not a jab at him. This is something all politicians require. According to Scott Jason Cooper, most of them spend a lot of money on consultants because they want to minimize their mistakes, and quite frankly, even if they wanted to do it all alone – they couldn’t and scandals sometimes happen.
2. It Saves MoneyYou might think this makes no sense, but you have to spend money to make money, as the wealthy say. Rick Scott knows that very well, and he’s willing to spend a lot of money on political consultants because, in return, he will gain knowledge that will allow him to make a lot more than he initially spent. That’s just Business 101, and if there’s one thing that Scott knows how to do – it’s to run a successful business.
3. It Saves TimeAs we’ve said, even if they wanted to, politicians couldn’t possibly take care of every little thing on their own, let alone do all the necessary research in order to make a good political decision. It would just take way too much time off their hands. So, spending money on consultants allows Scott to save time. Time, which he will effectively use to earn that money right back.
4. Good AdvicePolitical consultants are there to advise. They will provide a politician such as Scott with all the necessary information and objective truths that he will, later on, be able to use to his advantage. What kind of information he gets from his consultants – we don’t know. However, what we do know is that Rick Scott has been in the office for 11 years now. At first, he served back to back terms as a governor of Florida, and then, in 2019, he beat his opponent to become a US Senator.
Conclusion:We can only speculate why Rick Scott’s spending so much money on these consultants, but one thing we are absolutely sure about – he knows why he’s doing it. Scott’s been successful for years now, and he’s been in the office for over a decade; and even though he has made several controversial decisions in his career, he still managed to win all his battles and come out on top. Whether the consultants help with that doesn’t really matter. What matters is that whatever it is that he is doing – it is working.
After a couple of months of speculation from both the media and the public, Rick Scott has officially declared that he will enter the race in the 2018 polls. Throughout the Republican election, Rick has managed to get more votes than Rocky De La Fuente, and in the overall election, Rick’s engagement in a huge Medicare scam caused a lot of controversies. After that, he has chosen to reply to the entire incident with advertisements that accused Bill Nelson – his rival – of lowering Medicare privileges, as well as stealing from the organization. Of course, both of these allegations were completely untrue. During the campaign, there were a lot of moments when Rick and Nelson argued and criticized one another for various reasons. The first election results that came in revealed that Rick was leading Bill by over 12.500 votes, which is 0.15%. Florida’s legislation, there needs to be a hand recount is initiated if the results reveal that there is a percentage lower than 0.5. Both of the contestants submitted lawsuits because of the ballots being counted again. After the votes were counted one more time, voting officials declared that he has prevailed by a close margin. Rick got 50.05%, while Bill got 49.93%. Naturally, Bill then yielded. Besides being the most costly Senate run in history, it has also been connected to various scandals such as the one including his assistant and the “ice penis”, according to Scott J Cooper. Rick’s Senate term began on January 3rd, 2019, however, his time as Governor has would end on January 8th. Because of this, Scott’s department announced that he won step down as Governor, instead, he will carry out his term. Scott did go to the swearing-in of his replacement Ron DeSantis, but, he needed to leave the celebration earlier because he needed to travel to DC. A member of the Senate can serve for four years, and of course, they can be reelected. Since Scott assumed his office on January 3rd, 2019, his current term will end on January 3rd, 2025. Some of his notable actions, while he was acting as Governor of Florida, including responding to natural disasters, as well as signing legislation after there was an incident at a school in Parkland. After then-President Trump suffered a loss in the presidential polls last year, he has chosen to complain about the prevailing seating of balloters from Pennsylvania, however, he also decided against other complaints that were suggested for the balloters from Arizona. Both of these were denied by the Senate. Additionally, in April of last year, Rick decided to run uncontested for the chance to be a chairman of the “NSC”, and he was selected in November 2023. He has also decided against the “American Rescue Package”, and he also invited all states to refuse any federal help from this particular package. In 2010, his net worth was thought to be approximately $219 million, and in 2015, it dropped to $146 million after he made several controversial investments. As of August 2023, a wide range of experts have estimated that his net worth has grown to be over 550 million dollars.
Who doesn’t like to have a nice pamper routine from time to time? Performing small care rituals can be very beneficial, both for the skin and for the mind, soul and general health. Face masks are an integral part of the spa ritual that you can enjoy at home, because they are very simple and easy to use, but at the same time they allow us to feel like we are on a luxurious treatment and make our skin soft and fragrant. We have put together some of the best face masks that you will love to use during your self-care or skincare routine.