More and more people are choosing to delete their important data from their devices such as smartphones. With so much personal information stored on your phone or tablet, it can be a scary thought to think that someone might be able to get their hands on your personal information.
When it comes to erasing all the information on your iPhone, there are currently two ways that you can do this. The first way is to use your device’s passcode to erase your information, which might seem like the safest option, but this is not the best way to do it.
If you have forgotten your iPhone passcode or if you have forgotten your iPhone and you don’t know how to get it back, then it is very easy to get the iPhone passcode reset. But before you get the iPhone passcode reset, you need to make sure you have jailbreak installed on your phone. And if you don’t have it, then you can follow this article to get the jailbreak on your iPhone.
On this week’s episode of How to Erase iPhone Without Passcode, you will learn how to permanently erase iPhone from your computer without erasing your contacts, without deleting any apps, and without syncing your iPhone with iTunes.
Have you forgotten your iPhone passcode and are unable to wipe your device without it?
Are you looking for a method to wipe an iPhone without a passcode?
If you answered yes, continue reading to learn how to permanently wipe an iPhone without a password.
In the majority of cases, deleting data from an iPhone is critical. However, before removing anything, most users will consider making a backup of their device.
This is a nice concept, but consider what you’d do if you forgot your iPhone’s password.
There’s no reason to be concerned.
Here, I’ll show you how to wipe your iPhone without a password or Apple ID in a few simple steps.
What are the reasons for deleting data from an iPhone?
Now, there are many perspectives on wiping data from an iPhone.
It may become essential at times, but it can also be deleted by people for their own reasons or due to a problem.
I have a few frequent reasons for fully erasing my iPhone.
- I’d want to sell my iPhone so that I may upgrade to the newest model.
- I’d want to restore my gadget to its original condition.
- You don’t want to recall a few things you don’t want to remember.
- Want to enhance the phone’s performance while also increasing storage space?
- Returning the iPhone to the business
Now that you know why, it’s time to learn how to permanently erase an iPhone without a password.
So, let’s have a look at it…
Method 1: The most effective method for permanently erasing an iPhone without a password (Recommended)
Using a professional tool is one of the finest methods to permanently erase an iPhone without a password. As you may be aware, merely removing data may lead to problems since all data can be retrieved.
So, if you want to completely erase all data from your iPhone, you need utilize iOS Data Eraser. This incredible program enables users to factory reset their iPhones without a password and without any recovery options.
Even when consumers do a factory reset on their smartphone, data is not erased. However, using this software, you won’t have to worry about anything since it just deletes all files from your phone, regardless of whatever iPhone model you’re using.
It doesn’t matter whether you remember your passcode or not; it still gets the job done. This tool may assist you in any circumstance, whether you need to know how to wipe iPhone XS/XR without passcode or how to reset your iPhone when you forget your password.
After then, there is no way of recovering the data since it pledges to destroy them entirely. So, just download the iOS Data Eraser program and quickly wipe your iPhone without the need for an Apple ID password.
Data Eraser for iOS is available for free download.
How to Delete Data from an iPhone Without a Passcode
Important: In addition to the above technique, there are alternative methods to permanently erase your iPhone without a password, however your data may be retrieved using this method. Without a password, you may erase all of the data on your iPhone using iTunes, iCloud, or Recovery mode.
So let’s have a look at them one by one…
Method 2: Using iTunes, permanently wipe your iPhone.
You can also simply factory reset your iPhone without a password using iTunes. Make sure your phone’s sync function is turned on, then follow the instructions below:
- To begin, connect your iPhone to a computer.
- Then open iTunes and choose Device from the drop-down menu.
- After that, hit on “Restore iPhone” and then follow the on-screen directions to erase your iPhone without a password.
Method 3: Use iCloud to wipe your iPhone.
If you’ve activated “Find my iPhone,” you may use this technique to delete your iPhone without a password.
Follow the instructions below:
- To get started, go to iCloud.com/find and log in with your Apple ID and password.
- On the top of the browser, choose “All Devices.”
- Select your device and then touch “Erase Device” to erase it.
- Finally, your gadget is ready to be restored from a backup.
Method 4: Using Recovery Mode to erase an iPhone without a password
You may also easily wipe your iPhone with the use of recovery mode.
Here’s what you should do:
- You must first connect your gadget to a computer and then launch iTunes.
- Do a ‘Hard Reset’ of your device after connecting.
- The words “Recovery Mode” will appear on the screen in the interim.
- After you’ve seen it, go to the PC and choose “Restore.”
- When the procedure starts, be patient since it will only take 15 minutes to complete.
Method 5: Use the settings to reset your iPhone without a passcode.
This may not always work for you, but it’s best to give it a go at least once to see how effective it is.
This only works if you’ve already performed an iCloud backup. Keep in mind that “Find my iPhone” is turned on so that Apple can identify your phone.
Now go through the following steps:
- First, go to Settings > General > Reset, and after that, click on “Erase All Content and Settings”
- You’ll see the “Hello” screen after restarting your iPhone, and then follow the instructions to set up your new phone.
- When the “Apps Data” page appears, choose “Restore from iCloud Backup.” After that, click ‘Select Backup’ and continue.
This method may assist you in permanently erasing your iPhone without a password.
So, these are some of the finest and most recommended methods for permanently wiping an iPhone without a password.
How do you factory reset an iPhone that has been locked?
To do a factory reset on an iPhone, hold down the sleep and wake buttons simultaneously until you see the Connect to iTunes screen. Select ‘Restore’ from the iTunes interface on your PC, and all of your data will be erased from the device.
Is it possible to factory reset a stolen iPhone?
If your iPhone is stolen, you should immediately erase all data from it so that no one else may access it. Select iCloud’s web-based applications to access iPhone remotely and wipe away all data for a superior choice.
How can I do a hard reset on my iPhone 12?
To hard reset your iPhone 12, follow the instructions below:
- To begin, push and release the Volume Up button.
- After that, push and release the Volume Down button.
- Now press and hold the Side button for a few seconds (ignore the slide to power off the slider). Let release of the Side button when the Apple logo displays.
- Finally, allow the iPhone 12 to restart.
Forgetting the iPhone passcode is a frequent occurrence, and many people have experienced it. However, if you attempt to erase your iPhone entirely and forget your password, it may be difficult for you to continue.
So far, I’ve covered some of the most effective methods for permanently erasing an iPhone without a password.
I hope you’ll be able to use all of these techniques. To wipe your iPhone without a password, iCloud, or iTunes, you need use iOS Data Eraser.
Also, if you have any ideas or questions, please leave them in the comments area below.
You may also contact us via our social media sites, such as Facebook and Twitter.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you wipe an iPhone without the passcode?
You can use a third party app that allows you to bypass the passcode and wipe the device.
How do you permanently erase data so that it Cannot be recovered iPhone?
To permanently erase data on your iPhone, you would need to do a factory reset. This will delete all of the information on your device and it can not be recovered.